Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

this makes no sense.

before he had died and went to hell. but this end shows him in heaven. and he obviously met that girl for the first time at the supermarket, so why did he meet her in his childhood, and why was it played off as a good thing when shes the one who ends up pushing him towards suicide?

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

would have been 8

1 for being one of those whiney anti-l4d2 protesters.

StealthBeast responds:

Sweet. So you're rating me on my beliefs instead of the quality of my flash? Your opinion is dirt to me.

Bill Murray's Space Jam 4 Bill Murray's Space Jam 4

Bill Murray violated me, saying only:

"No one will ever believe you."

SirCannabisClock responds:

cool

-PURSUIT- -PURSUIT-

RETSUPURAE LOL

You can't get locked inside a car.

[ Morph ] [ Morph ]

meh

my score was so high it was off the charts...it had to use an E^19

anyways the game was ok. kinda plays like Snake, only instead of growing theres crazy effects.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

interesting

Pretty cool actually, although it would be cooler if it could be implemented within the site. Who knows...maybe Tom will like it enough to add more official support some day. Thanks for including my music as well.

smokinjoeevil responds:

You're the one who should be thanked for letting me include your music! And I guess we'll see about anything else...

Hardstyle song No.1 Hardstyle song No.1

its ok.

better than my hardstyle attempt (its not on NG). if you remix a song by HardHeadz (like Showtime) or Art of Fighters (like Artwork) you will be my hero.

{-^MP^-} Funked Up! {-^MP^-} Funked Up!

interesting

thought it was pretty cool.

wondering what synth you used for the guitar riff?

Musical-Pants responds:

Thanks for the review, I really don't know about the guitar, it's the only thing thats not mine; a friend sent that to me.

[TCM] Foreshadowing (RM) [TCM] Foreshadowing (RM)

It's like my old song "Lack of Unconsciousness"

this is what i used to do...and it resulted in awful.

By "this" I mean mix 2 melodies / lead/bass that didn't go together well at all, and ended up making it sound very disharmonious.

The saw melody does not complement the punchy synth at all, and it makes...anti-music.

Really listen to how sounds...sound...when they are together, not just as a pattern.